Monday, December 15, 2008

Tired.

I wish there was a better word for it, I really do. Exhausted? That's an okay word, but I feel as if I have over used it here lately. But anyways, that's what I am!! Just this last week it has gotten pretty rough in the sleep department...who knew waking up 6 times a night to go to the bathroom would interrupt your REM cycle? Then on top of that, when I do get up and start walking around I have to hold underneath my stomach to help support the 6-7lb child that is being held up by what's left of my poor stomach muscles.
I'm not complaining, I would do it all over again in a HEARTBEAT, but it makes me feel better to write about it ; ) you know what I mean? The joys of pregnancy :), as my husband would say "this is what you signed up for!"- but of course he says this in the most supportive way!

Those contractions I wrote about a few weeks ago...I hardly have any of them anymore...I still get the braxton hicks, but nothing like I was getting back at 34 weeks. So does this mean he is there to stay? 3 weeks until my due date and it looks like he's just now getting nice and comfortable. Of course at this point I'm told I could go any day now...I'll get checked tomorrow and post an update on our status. I've got lots of goody baking to do tonight, so maybe being on my feet will do something besides make me miserable?
I'll post tomorrow!

No comments: