Thursday, December 11, 2008

36 week check = Nothing...

Yep, that's right, nothing. I got checked for the first time yesterday at my 36 week appointment and I have done nothing! Well, maybe a tiny tiny bit, but the little booger still has not dropped.
Dr. Maddox said this could change any day, so we are just waiting :) and since I haven't made any progress, there was no talk of an induction date.
I go back next Tuesday and she is going to do an ultrasound to see how big he is and she will check again. So that is one thing to look forward to, I will get to see him on ultrasound again!

I have 11 working days left at work, I went ahead and told them not to expect me back for the new year. Even if he's not here yet, I'm going to need some rest and time to get everything in order.
I have been exhausted lately, I wake up all hours of the night and just turning over in bed has been a chore to say the least. I'm out of vacation days and sick days for the year, and it is really taking a tole on me working 7 to 4 every SINGLE day. I am so ill when I get home (poor Chad), and then I have a to-do list that is a page long and I try to do some things every night on it, and cook supper, and keep the house in order and I just can't do it for much longer. Don't get me wrong, Chad has been a huge help, but I don't want him to have to do all of it, he works hard too and deserves a break when he gets home...so we have been doing most of the chores together.

Chad took the car seat to be installed by the fire department the other night, and I'm really glad we let them do it. When he came home he had lots of information and rules from the fireman that I had never heard of before. They even want me to bring Carter up there after he gets here so they can show me the proper way to strap him in...so, Thanks Trussville Fire Department!!
I have two more loads of laundry to wash for Carter, I finished washing the bottles and pacis last night, and now I just have to sterilize some of my breast pump accessories.
There are a few more things to do...but I can't remember all of them...oh yeah, we are meeting with the pediatrician today...I'm sure it will take just a few minutes, I only have a couple of questions, I'm not going to drill her...

No comments: