Sunday, November 23, 2008

My best attempt...

I have tried my best to get a video of Carter boy moving in my belly since about 22 weeks, but everytime I get out the camera, he becomes instantly camera shy. Seriously, he will be going absolutely insane in there, and it's like he knows when I push that play button, because he becomes perfectly still. He is probably going to be just like his daddy and hate the camera, but I intend to break him of that!

Here is a video of my best effort attempt to catch him on film...he starts moving as soon as I push on my belly...so see if you catch it.
If not, I'm sorry, I tried my best!!

He actually is the same way whenever I grab someone's hand and try to get them to feel him kick...as soon as their hand gets there, he freezes!! This drives Debbie (Chad's Mom) crazy because she hasn't felt him move yet, and I try to tell her not to feel bad and that hardly anyone has felt him move because he stops the instant someone tries to feel him!

So, if I ever get a decent video that detects the movement of my son, I will gladly post...but I only have 6 weeks left, so don't count on it ;)

**Another new post below...

No comments: