Carter has more clothes then both Chad and I combined, so he should be well dressed a soon as he decides it's time for him to enter into the world. But, you know what I don't have enough of....DIAPERS and WIPES!! I have some, but not near enough...
I am trying to figure out how I am going to get all of my Christmas shopping and decorating done. Kerri and I went shopping with Mom on Sunday at the Gadsden mall, and I was waddling behind them for most of the trip and I was ready to sit down after about an hour of walking. Everything gets really tight and crampy when I'm up on my feet too long, I guess the weight of him makes my muscles ache. I am hoping to get all of my Christmas shopping done ASAP before I get too miserable. Chad and I are going to put the Christmas decorations up next Sunday after Thanksgiving. I wanted to put them up this Saturday, but Chad wanted to wait until after Thanksgiving, and I need his help so I guess I will have to wait. I thought about doing it myself but I don't want to risk falling getting boxes down out of the attic. I'm also wondering how it's going to go when it's time to take them down...that will be just days away from my due date, if I haven't already had him yet! It will all work out one way or another, I am trying not to think about the busy-ness of the season so I don't get too stressed out...yesterday I got really freaked out thinking about it!
I have noticed that my Braxton Hicks are coming more frequently and getting stronger. I am keeping an eye on them and making sure there is no pattern. My hands and feet have started to swell just a little bit, but not bad.
I have a few other belly pictures I need to put up, but they are at home on the computer, so I will post them later.




No comments:
Post a Comment