Praise!! I had my appointment this morning and went in for my ultrasound, and sure enough my placenta had moved up :)
Thank you to everyone who prayed for us, and praise God for hearing our prayers. I know it wasn't a HUGE deal, it was a situation that could be managed, but it still made me nervous.
As for Carter, we got some new pictures and he is precious. I will post them once I get them scanned at church tonight, so be checking back for those.
At the ultrasound we checked and made sure that he was still a boy...and he is ;) and we got a good profile picture, a picture of his fingers, and a good picture of his mouth and nose. He also looks like he is getting kind of squashed in there because he had his legs drawn up against him, but it was cute seeing his limbs all curled up.
I had to do the blood sugar test where you have to drink this really sugary drink that tasted like a tangy Sunkist. It wasn't great, but it wasn't so horrible I couldn't keep it down. About an hour after drinking that they took my blood and said they would call me if I failed- hopefully I passed, so crossing my fingers for no phone call :)
I now go to the doctor every 2 weeks instead of once a month; I am pumped about that. I love my Dr. appointments, first of all because I love my Doctor and second of all because I love to see how he is growing....on a third note though, I do hate to see how much weight I've gained each time...we are crossing into numbers I have never seen on a scale before and I must say I don't like it! I guess that's all part of it.
I've gained 16 lbs total...but keep in mind I did lose about 6 lbs from morning sickness in the beginning, so I guess I've officially only gained 10lbs.
Before I left Dr. Maddox gave me a huge bag of goodies; it had magazines, coupons, samples, and a bottle cooler in it, fun!
I think I have officially told you everything that happened at this appointment, so be looking for pictures of Carter, I will post them ASAP.
I'm not joking.
8 years ago



2 comments:
yea for relocated placentas!
YAY! I am so happy everything is going great. Carter will be curled up in your arms before you know it:) I think his head is shaped like Chad's;) I love you and I am so happy for you and Chad!
Post a Comment