Thursday, October 30, 2008

I got Tagged...

I got tagged to name 7 random facts about myself you may or may not know...

1. When I eat swiss cake rolls I have to take the skin off first and eat it before I eat the cake part.

2. I am OCD about flossing, if I don't floss before I go to bed it drives me insane, and if I run out of floss and don't have an extra pack then I freak.

3. This is one some of you already know and make fun of me for...I count down in my head before I pee (You know, like "5, 4, 3, 2, 1...."). I don't know why...I think I started it when I used to get stage fright in bathrooms that were perfectly silent...weird, I know!

4. I have terrible vision! My contact prescription is -3.50 and -3.75. I can barely see my hand in front of my face when I don't have my contacts in or glasses on.

5. When I was little I busted my chin open on a water slide at Ship Wreck Island in Panama City. My mom told me it was time to go and I could only slide one more time, so after I slid I turned around and tried to crawl back up the slide to do it again (keep in mind this is a "water" slide and I am barefooted) and I slipped and fell right on my chin. I had to be held down at the emergency room while they put stitches in my chin... this taught me the following lessons.... A. Not to disobey my parents, and B. Not to be stupid enough to climb up a water slide.

6. I can proudly say I have found a brand of mascara that has lasted me almost a whole year!....for those of you who are curious as to what this brand is: Telescopic Mascara by L'oreal

7. One night when Chad came to bed he said I was asleep with my arms forced straight up in the air. Just FYI, this is not a normal occurance, just a one time thing...I'm guessing I was dreaming! Didn't want you to think I was too weird ;)

I'm probably not going to tag anyone else to do this...most of my bloggies have already done it!
But if you are reading this and haven't done it on your own blog, I highly suggest it, it's fun!

No comments: