Thursday, October 30, 2008

30 Weeks!

I am 30 weeks pregnant this week :)
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I have really enjoyed being pregnant ever since I stopped throwing up...sometimes I wonder if I'll miss feeling him kick around in my stomach after he is born? Right now, it's like I am the only one in the world (besides his Maker) that knows him so well. I know his sleeping patterns, I know when he's awake, I know when he's asleep, I know when he has the hiccups...the list goes on. But on the other hand, I can't wait for him to meet Chad and all the other wonderful family and friends I am blessed with.

He is going to LOVE Chad. I know it. I had a dream last night that he looked exactly like Chad when he came out...and that will be fine with me if that is the case ; ) Actually, I would prefer it...I think boys are adorable when they look like their Daddy.

So yesterday I had my normal 2-week Dr. appointment. I realized early yesterday that I didn't receive a "reminder" call the day before to inform me of my appointment the next day, so I called in a few hours before my appointment to verify....aaannnnndddd, they did not have me down! I had a card though! It said the date and time of my appt., and I told the nurse I come every 2 weeks now...and she said if I had card to come on in.
Apparently they have a new girl putting the schedules in the computer...
But, I actually got in and out a whole lot quicker than the last appointment, so I didn't complain :)
Nothing exciting happened at this appointment, peed in a cup, + 3lbs (about 20lbs in all), blood pressure good, Carter's heartbeat good, and measuring on time, see them again in 2 weeks.
Dr. Maddox told me it was all down hill from here, let's hope that's true!

No comments: