Since the end of summer I have been selling Avon and it has really been a fun thing, and something else to wrap my mind around besides laundry, diapers, dishes, and such. When I started selling I was your typical Wal-mart makeup buyer. I didn't even buy a specific brand at Wal-mart, just whatever looked good and was cheapest...and I know there are some of you out there doing the same thing! Which is fine, I have done it forever!! Well, obviously, since I was selling Avon I thought I might as well buy it and try what I am selling. I have just recently replaced all of my Wal-mart makeup with Avon makeup. The thing with Avon is, their makeup is just as inexpensive as Wal-Mart, and we run so many sales that most of the time you can find it EVEN cheaper, so I was automatically sold once I figured this out. So, this blog I am going to run through a few items I have bought and loved and give you an idea on price. So, if you are out there, and also a Wal-Mart makeup buyer, and see a deal you want, let me know!! I would love to drop a book off in your mailbox if you are interested.
First and my absolute favorite is my foundation...Smooth Minerals by Avon
I used to use the Covergirl pressed powder, and oh my goodness this TRUMPS it! It is a loose powder (but also comes in pressed). It covers blemishes and redness amazingly, and smooths out your complextion and almost gives you an airbrushed look. It is very light, so you hardly know it's there. It will also give you a little bit of a glow to your face, I love it and can't say enough good things about it. My mother n law used to use the Bare Minerals foundation from Saphora (sp?), and has now switched to this and she says it's pretty much identical but cheaper. I can get you this for $7.99
Smooth Minerals Blush
I also used the Smooth Minerals Blush in Perfect Plum. The color pictured above is Rose Radiance I believe. This blush is also amazing and goes on smooth and the colors offered are amazing. I can get you this right now for $5.99
Primer
Oh my goodenss, I have never owned anything like this. It is called Primer and you put it on after your moisturizer but before your makeup. It is super light and almost like a thin lotion. You apply it all over your face (eyelids too), once it is dry (takes a few seconds), your face becomes the perfect canvas for your makeup. It WILL make your makeup last all day and help it not to wear off. I especially love that when you put it over your eyelids it keeps your eyemakeup from creasing and smudging. Also, I use 4 colors on my eyes and it doesn't let all the colors run together, so they keep their definition. Love it and I can get it for you right now at $10.00
Eye Quads
Avon offers these cute little compacts with 4 eye shadows in them that are meant to go together on your eyes. The color above is called "Smoky Eyes", I used this quad and "Earth Tones" featured below:
When you receive your compact, the back of the box will give you a diagram of where to put each color on your eyelid to give you the great look you're going for. We offer 8 more quad shades other than these two above. But these are the two that I have tried and I love them. I can get you one of these right now for $4.99
Mascara
Just got this one with my last Avon order, it is Super Extend Mascara. And it does exactly what it says, extends your lash length, I like it! I can get you this right now for $4.99
I also have this one, it is Super Magnify Mascara and it is very new to Avon. It has the smallest brush I have ever seen and you will have zero clumps on your brush and your lashes. It works to help separate every lash so you will see more of your lashes instead of them clumping together into what looks like 5 fat lashes, ha!
I can get you this right now for $4.99
Eyeliner
Glimmersticks is Avon's #1 Eyeliner and Allure has awarded it the Best Eyeliner award. It truly does not smudge or run and stays put all day...but it's not waterproof so you don't have a tough time getting it off at night. I have the following colors:I can get you this right now for $3.49 each or 4 for $10
Nail Polish
I can get you these right now for $3.49 each. Lowest price of the season.
Healthy Makeup Lipstick
I love this lipstick! It literally feels like I am wearing chapstick...I guess that's why it's part of the "Healthy Makeup" line of Avon. It is so smooth and so even. I use the lipstick color Naturally Perfect:
It is a great brown color. But along with the lipsticks, they also make sheer lip conditioners, which gives you a 115% moisture boost with a little bit of color. I can get you this right now for $9.00 Buy one get one half off.
Bathtime Body Paints
These are Carter's favorite! They are Bathtime Body Paints (which double as soap). They come in different colors and flavors and are holiday themed, so they are perfect for Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets, etc. Carter has Green Apple and Cherry. Since he has sensitive skin, and we have to use Dove soap, we strictly use them as paints and not soap. So he rolls them all over the tub! But if your little one doesn't have sensitive skin then be sure to roll on and lather up. They smell so good too. I can get you these for $1.99 each.
This blog has been incredibly long, so thanks if you finished reading. Let me know if you are interested in any of these deals, but also remember this doesn't even scratch the surface of what Avon has, these are just some of the favorites that I use. Along with makeup Avon offers skincare, jewelry, and other fun things. Let me know and I'll get a book to you!



















No comments:
Post a Comment