1.) Thinking about everything he has touched and then putting those little fingers in his mouth, yuck!
2.) The massive amount of slobber it creates..which runs down his hand and onto his arm.
When he does finally take his fingers out of his mouth, it's kind of funny because he won't do anything with that hand and leaves his fingers spread until I wipe it off or until it dries (blah!..as you can imagine, I try to wipe it off instead of let it dry).
Here are a few pictures that have captured him in action with his new habit...
Quickly, here are a few new things Carter is doing since I have slacked on blogging:
Says "there" after he does something. He is copying me because whenever I do something for him I say "there!". It is one of the most precious things I have heard him say.
Will now Roar. He was going to be a dalmation for Halloween but all the cousins decided to do their own thing, so Carter is now going to be a Dragon. Apparently, he thinks dragons are much cooler than dalmations, since he will keep the dragon costume on for up to an hour and in the dog costume all I got was kicking and screaming. He will admire himself in the mirror for a good length of time and will roar when I tell him to. He thinks he is hot stuff...which he is ; )
Will eat his chicken nuggets with a fork AND dip them in ketchup. He doesn't use his hands because he doesn't like to get them dirty.
Says "NO" all the time and points that little finger at me.
Obsessed with stickers and magna doodles.
Says "WOW" and "Heys"...for some reason it is plural!
Can put his shoes on.
Sits on the potty before bath...but nothing else has come of it so far. Just getting him used to it.
That's all I can think of for now, and Chad has gone to bed already so you know I am up late...he never beats me to bed! Soon I will upload a video of C in the dragon costume.



No comments:
Post a Comment