Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged

I got tagged on Facebook, and I find it easier to write on my blog so here goes..

1. My brother and sister used to always make me watch Unsolved Mysteries when my Mom and Dad went out for the night, therefore, my biggest fear as a child was getting abducted by aliens.

2. I am constantly thinking of what color I can dye my hair next. I don't know what my natural color is.

3. I have found it is virtually impossible to type on the computer with a 5 week old in your arms. No matter how much I know I can't do it, I still try it almost every day.

4. I am obsessed with chocolate.

5. Chad and I have called each other 'babe' since before I can even remember. If you ever hear us call each other by our first names, we are either ill at each other or trying to get oneanother's attention.

6. Swiss cake rolls must be eaten skin first and then the cake part. It's just not as good if you do it any other way.

7. I love to people watch.

8. I used to pretend that Fraggle Rock was in my bedroom when I was little.

9. I enjoying seeing how tightly balled up I can get a dirty diaper before I shove it into the diaper dispenser.

10. I think it's hilarious that Chad will not touch a tightly balled diaper to push it down into the diaper dispenser, he has to use Carter's baby brush or a wash cloth.

11. I am a germ freak. I have hand sanitizer with me at all times, and a small can of Lysol.

12. I loved every minute of high school and hate thinking about how long ago it was.

13. I knew Carter was a boy from week 8 on. I also knew that Liz was having a girl. Since then my brother has told me that he doesn't believe in my Voo Doo.

14. Growing up, Kerri and I used to always get the exact same stuff for Christmas, just different colors. I would get pink and Kerri would get blue. If either of us got anything different from the other one, we pitched a fit.

15. Kerri and I always do something called "Momisms". It is where we say something that our Mom always says and we try to say it in her voice. We think it is hysterical whenever we do it. We have even gotten Kevin and the other siblings-in-law into it.

16. My Mom has two dogs at the lake that have to have electric collars on because they like to roam and eat my parent's log house. They are awful and my Mom thinks they are angels!

17. I cringe whenever I know baseball season is around the corner...I know then that my husband will be glued to the television for hours at a time watching the Braves.

18. I could not live without DVR.

19. I love making paper airplanes out of any kind of paper...this includes any kind of candy paper.

20. I have pretended to be on my cell phone to avoid an awkward situation.

21. I joined the tennis team in High School because I loved their uniforms. I can't believe I actually made the team, I was terrible and never won a match.

22. I love Marinara sauce. I have been obsessed with it ever since I saw the Saved by the Bell episode where Screech was making his famous spaghetti sauce. It just looked so good!

23. I love Rock City.

24. When I was little I always looked forward to getting a new pair of white Keds every year. I was ecstatic the year my Mom got me the leather ones.

25. I am pumped about losing my Baby weight, I never thought I would be so excited to try to eat healthier and exercise!

5 comments:

Abo, Crys, GB and FB said...

"the sauce you can have, the secret she's a MINE." that's what he said right?

Kim said...

Yep! Ha ha!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

when i read #21 i laughed out loud! i actually think you tried to talk me into trying out too so you wouldnt't have to do it alone... oh my. could you imagine what it would have been like if we were partners!! ha! atleast you got to wear a fun outfit!!!

Kim said...

I do remember trying to talk you into it...I think you just laughed at me! You should have tried out with me!! I was terrible at tennis, so you coudln't have been any worse!