I went in for my check up today and at the appointment when Dr. Maddox listened to his heartbeat on the Doppler, she said it sounded a little slow. That prompted her to send me over to labor and delivery and have it monitored for a little while and to do a stress test to see how he reacted under contractions. After a few minutes of monitoring him, his heartbeat was perfect and he did great under the stress test.
Dr. Maddox went ahead and ordered us to come back at 10:00pm tonight and spend the night...we are going to do the pill that they insert in you to have you dilate a little more, and then I will be induced in the morning! She will probably be in about 7:30 to break my water and we will go from there.
When she checked me today he had dropped and I was 1 1/2 and 60%. I think she wants to get me to 2 by in the morning so it will be more favorable for induction.
Pray that he doesn't act up anymore, he is being bad (just kidding of course), but he gave me a little scare this afternoon.
We will have a laptop at the hospital, so hopefully I will be able to update :)
I'm excited, let's get this baby here safe and sound Lord!
I'm not joking.
8 years ago



1 comment:
yea!!! i'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment