Nothing fits. Nothing. I am wearing a very tight pair of maternity pants at the moment. The only shirts that fit are any of Chad's...and let me tell you, I have never missed wearing the color pink (or any other girly color for that matter) so bad in my entire life. Right now I am limited to blue, grey, a red, and an occasional yellow shirt. I look like a tom boy that loves basketball so much, she swallowed one.
Last night I got about 3-4 hours of sleep. I went from bed to recliner, to bed, then back to recliner, then back to bed again by about 4:30 AM. I think I just cat napped all night.
Today, Mom and Grandma came and deep cleaned my house for me...it was AMAZING! My house has never been so clean. I mean, they moved furniture and everything...Mom even whipped out the toothbrush on the toilets. Thanks Mom and Grandma!!
Hopefully, this time next week this little guy will be here.
Debbie brought me a picture tonight of what Chad looked like when he was born, oh my goodness, he was SO adorable and I hope and think Carter will look exactly like him. I could have just eaten him up. Kerri and I joke that I am carrying around a little clone of Chad in my stomach...I hope so!
I would post the picture, but we don't have a scanner, I might try to take a picture of it with my camera and upload it.
I go back to the doctor on Monday at 3:15, so I really should know something at this appointment. I will keep everyone updated!
I'm not joking.
8 years ago



1 comment:
Good Luck at your appointment! Maybe they will just go ahead and decide to induce. Sleep really is hard at the end, and then you don't really get any when they come home either. But it is so much better not getting sleep when you can look at your sweet baby while you are awake at 3:00 a.m.
It seems boys tend to look just like their daddies. Logan sure does.
Post a Comment