Friday, April 20, 2012

Getting ready...well, sort of

I finally have put some effort into working on the baby's room...although it is a sad bit of effort.  I can't do much until the toys have been moved out of the room, and husband promises that will be done next week.  He promises he will do that along with getting the painting done and baby furniture moved upstairs.  Carter's old baby clothes Max can fit into and the new clothes that have been bought have been washed and stacked according to size.  I have bought clothes hangers and started hanging some things, and all random stuff is sitting at the top of the closet.  That's progress, right?  Below is a picture of my efforts.


Annnnd here is what the room still looks like...

I had my 28 week appointment yesterday.  Everything went well. I have started rotating to see a couple of different OB's in my practice, and the lady I saw was super sweet.  I have now started my 2 week appointments but the doctor said since everything looked good and since I passed my sugar test (YEAH!), that I could schedule for 3 weeks this time instead of 2.  
Carter went with me to the appointment and he was so good and content, I was proud of him. He was so funny talking to the doctor telling her that "we had to check on Max" and he made sure to ask me if I felt better when we left. 
So as a surprise he got to go to Target and pick out a new Cars 2 car and he got 5 Guys for lunch : )

Here are a couple of 28 week pictures...

My View from above

No comments: