Monday, March 15, 2010

Jesus and Chocolate.


Jesus and chocolate are a perfect combo to lift your spirits after a bad day. Chad and I just found out that his health plan at work is changing and not for the better. So it will be a little more stress and strain on the budget...which is never good news. But, the good news is, when things change, God doesn't. I started to have a mini freak out and then my Savior softly reminded me..."Kim, just because your health care plan changed doesn't mean I am going to- I AM still providing". How silly of me to think that something as small as a health care change could send my BIG God for a loop.
So, after a mini freak out, a little prayer and reflection, and a Cadbury Creme Egg it turned into a pretty good day : )
Yeah for Jesus and chocolate!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Something similar just happened to us with health care coverage. But you are right, God will provide. He knew it was going to change in the first place. :)