Carter has a new toy that he adores. We broke down and bought a DVD player for the car. We tested it out on our way to see the Easter Bunny, and in the photo below you will see the expression he wore the entire time. While the picture doesn't show his excitement, I know he loves something when he studies it this hard, and the fact that we didn't hear a peep the whole ride. Hopefully, this will be a lifesaver on the way to the beach in a couple of months and for trips to the lake.
One more thing, Carter is getting tubes on Wednesday morning, yay! I know it is a simple and short procedure but say a little prayer that everything will go great. I'm not sure what time we have to be there yet, the anesthesiologist will call us tomorrow with a time.
Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!



No comments:
Post a Comment