Just for a sec, I am rewinding about 9 months and 3 weeks....when sweet Carter was born. This is not going to be a long post, but quickly, if you followed my blog back in January, you know that I had a very difficult birth experience. Traumatic and not being at all what I expected, I found myself really grieving my birth experience. I thought I was absolutely crazy for being so upset about it when I had a perfectly healthy little baby to show for it, and a healthy Mommy. But, apparently I'm not crazy and what I am/was feeling is perfectly normal. I received this link from Baby Center by email and I found it very interesting!
So if you are a new Mommy and your birth experience was not what you expected and you find yourself pretty emotional about the whole thing, this link might make you feel better, it did me. I'm not crazy, whew!
Click HERE to read...
I'm not joking.
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment