Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh my.






As of yesterday, Carter had not yet found his knees. Meaning, when I would put him on his belly or he would roll over onto his belly, he would stay flat. Not one bit interested in crawling. Well I have noticed that he would get very fidgety on his stomach and move his legs back and forth, so the other day I actually moved his knees up under him and held him there for a minute...you know just so he could get the gist of it. I know I'm a terrible Mother for forcing him to reach a milestone, but I was just so curious to see what he would do! Well, tonight when I put him in the floor he immediately pulled his knees up under him as I set him on the ground and started rocking back and forth!!! For the longest time I was just so sure he was not going to crawl and just go straight to walking (just like his Daddy did), but now I'm not so sure anymore! Above, there are pictures of Carter finding his knees :)
NEW POST below...

No comments: