Happy 18 Months Handsome
I love...
the way your face jiggles when you run because your cheeks are so chubby
the way you say "yeah!" and "yes!" to anything I say
the way you only want me when you are hurting or sick
that you snuggle with me and lay your head on my chest even though you are getting bigger
how excited you get when we pull up to the park
staying at home with you and teaching you new things
experiencing new things with you
that you get so excited when Daddy comes home
that you try so hard to jump, don't quite make it off the ground, but are proud of yourself anyways
looking in the back seat of my car and seeing you there
how much you love Daddy and how much Daddy loves you
that the Lord gave me a little boy
to hear you talk in your own language
checking on you 5 times before Daddy and I go to bed and covering you up
how you study things
the way you are startled and jump when I catch you with something you know you aren't supposed to have
that you love golf clubs
how you smack your lips right before I give you your sippy cup of milk
that you carry around 2 blankets
You.
Happy 18 months beautiful baby
Thank you Lord for giving him to me.



2 comments:
This made me cry and made my day all at the same time. You are such a wonderful mother and I'm so happy that God has blessed you with such an amazing little boy!
this made me cry :) you and chad are blessed beyond measure and so is carter! - tyne
Post a Comment