Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"You'll ruin your eyes!"

So, we made a big mistake when we decided to put a tv in such close proximity to a little one. Carter likes to get so close so that he can see every pixel. He loves to put his hands all over it too (which I don't mind that much- it's one of the those things where you pick and choose your battles and I chose to not fight that one, but Daddy begs to differ). Although, I do get on to him when he has a toy in his hand and bangs on the screen, we can't have that! Here is a video below Carter's favorite thing to do when his cartoons are on...get as close as possible!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Scott is the same way with the TV. Guys are funny:) Our's is up high which means Madelyn tries to hit it with stuff instead if touch it:-O