Monday, January 11, 2010

1!

Carter had his first birthday party this past Saturday, and it was so much fun! He did wonderful! I was so happy that he was in a good mood, because, not even thinking I made his party right in the middle of afternoon nap, oops! So I was a bit nervous all week, since he is such a schedule baby...although, after presents and cake he did take a short nap ; ) Hey, it's his party right? I can't believe my baby is 1! He is still so new and 'baby' to me, even though he is one. Funny story, every week I get those updates from Baby Center saying "Your baby this week" and it updates you on what milestones they should be accomplishing...well, the week he turned one I received an email from Baby Center that said "Your Toddler this Week"....well, it made me so mad that I just deleted the whole thing without reading it :) He's not a toddler yet folks! I will agree to call him a toddler when he is 2.

Here are some pictures below of the fun event:










No comments: