I will have a 1 year old in 2 weeks. He still feels so new, you know? I feel like I just had him and I was just pregnant. Anyways, we all know how quickly time flies, but it seems to fly faster when you have a little one. I have been sad about him turning 1 here and there, but mostly I have really enjoyed and savored every stage he has been in, he is getting so fun. He is crawling now and into everything, pulling up, and it seems like he does something new everyday.
I haven't had much time to do anything on my blog because for the past 2 months we have been battling ear infections. We are on antibiotic #4. He is not sleeping well, including naps, so my 'break time' gets interrupted quite often. Carter is pretty needy when his ears are bothering him, so he has been spending a lot of time just sitting in my lap.
In preparation for Christmas we have cleaned out Carter's toy box. Let me tell you, he is in desperate need of some new toys. He is still playing with rattles and 3-6 month toys. So I know he will be excited to get some new toys in his toy basket.
Hopefully I will be able to do an after Christmas blog so I can share some new pictures :)



No comments:
Post a Comment